EPISODE 14 - Doctor referral challenges and opportunities - Mr.Mragesh Varma
This Episode is Sponsored by MedReach Knowledge sharing Forum
ABOUT THE GUEST
Mr.Mragesh Varma @Mragesh_Varma is a Healthcare Management Professional with 16 year’s of work experience with leading Hospital’s like Apollo , Wockhardt, Shalby & Sterling hospitals, Currently associated with few Hospital’s as a Consultant and Business Development manager. Listen to his interview on Doctor referral and referral marketing in healthcare, share your thoughts below.
- In this episode topics discussed are Hospital Marketing Strategies and how it is broadly devised in perspective of Branding, Doctor Referral,Corporate Relations.
- How does Referral Marketing help in generating patient inflow?
- What are the common tools or methods in Doctor referrals marketing, challenges or difficulties faced in it?
- How Health / Medical Insured Patients/Beneficiaries of cover by Insurance/TPA works, Does this also involve referral marketing?
- Does quitting / moving of Sr. Doctors affects the Referral marketing dynamics and Brand of the hospital?
- During this digital Era how are you managing the branding and how it is helpful for you to reach out People?
Be the part of the interview
Leave your feed backs and queries below. Do share your views.