EPISODE 15 Basics of NABH Implementation - Mr. Chirag Parmar
ABOUT THE GUEST
This episode to join us Mr Chirag Parmar, CEO of lotus hospital gujarat. He holds MBA in Hospital management , he have 14 years of experience in the field of Healthcare Operations and Quality as well as Training and Development. He holds Work experience with reputed and leading organizations Like Nidhi Hospital, Ahmedabad (70 bedded Corporate Hospital) – Deputy General Manager,
●MNM Hospital, Vapi (100 bedded - Trust Hospital ) – Hospital Administrator
●SRL Ltd. – Ahmadabad (Chain of Pathology Lab) – Centre Manager
●Apollo Hospital, Ahmedabad(International Ltd.,) – Officer-Customer Care
●HCG Hospital,Ahmedbad(Corporate Chain Hospital) – Front Desk Executive
ABOUT THE EPISODE
- About the basic ground work to start with the NABH implementation process?
- How nabh implementation differs in new hospital and old hospital with their own practises?
- Few methods to implement these NABH standards in the hospital?
- How can we choose the method for implementing particular NABH standard, like based on what factors appropriate method can be chosed?
- How important is the documentation process in NABH and why?
- Can you tell us why filed visit or rounds have been made inside the hospital and how effective is that in maintaining standards of NABH?
- How NABH programme helps HR Department and Which type of training you have taken ?
- What effect these implementation makes in the mindset of employee and what are all the factors that determines the commitment of employee towards the NABH implementation process? Does choosing a correct method makes a difference in the above thing?
- Which is efficient and effective way to implement NABH at our hospital, through own employee or through consultancy?
Be the part of the interview
Leave your feed backs and queries below. Do share your views.