EPISODE-16 Importance of hospital architecture - Mr. Kosal raman C J
- Mr. Kosal raman C J @cjkosal is a Founder and Principal Architect of Infrabees, Kosal raman has been a registered architect with about 25 years of experience. He has a B.Arch. degree from National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu and an
- M. Arch. degree from the University of Oklahoma, Norman, USA.
- He has extensively worked on projects in the USA and India. In addition he has also worked on large projects in UK, Middle East, Africa and China.
- He has worked with leading international hotel operators worldwide and Asia’s leading healthcare groups in India.
- importance of hospital infrastructure
- What are the key considerations for architects when building a hospital?
- what differences do you witnessed between Indian Hosp. infrastructures and other countries?
- What is the role of technology in hospital infrastructure?
- What are all the challenges faced during constructing brownfield hospitals?
- These days green hospital concepts are popping up. What is the real concept behind it?
Be the part of the interview
Leave your feed backs and queries below. Do share your views.