EPISODE-18 Patient Experience - Dr. Prashant Kumar Singh Chauhan
Dr. Prashant Kumar Singh Chauhan @prashantlistens Director Operations at Centre for Sight (Group of Eye Hospitals , Delhi). He hold 21 years of experience in healthcare industry ,he worked in reputed organisations like Indian Armed Forces, jain hospital,Icare eye hospital,Indraprastha apollo hospitals, vasan healthcare private ltd , etc…
ABOUT EPISODE QUESTIONS
- What will define a positive patient experience according to you?
- Patient expectations regarding their “experience” have changed dramatically in the last several years. Can you share some of the best practices that healthcare professionals and Organizations can adopt to enhance the better patient experience?
- How healthcare technology is playing a role in patient experience?
- How we can assess the patient’s experience what are the tools it includes
- Does covid have an impact on patient experience?
- Today there are many Non-clinical people in leadership roles, what qualities should they improve to increase patient experience?
- Your message for Upcoming hospital management professionals
- Can you share your favorite books and the person who inspired you most?
Be the part of the interview
Leave your feed backs and queries below. Do share your views.