How chat bot is used in healthcare?

Why are chatbots increasingly popular and adopted by representatives of the healthcare industry? Chatbots are becoming increasingly popular as they can talk about solving a problem. But why it is being implemented increasingly by hospitals. Do patients take time to chat in emergencies? How this is used? Looking for deep knowledge about this experts ping your aswers.

1 Like

You know there are lots of benefits in chatbots! I would say it’s apt for permanent health monitoring. Chatbots offer unique benefits to healthcare. Chatbots in healthcare are in high demand in medical care from symptom checking through to appointment scheduling, medical institutions can offer different services to address supplementary questions. Through the creation of chatbots, healthcare providers significantly reduces the time spent searching in a system for patients. Virtual workers can obviously accomplish these tasks much faster than human employees with no risk of human error and there are lot more.

• Patient confidence building
  • helps in Patient Engagement
  • Care Coordination / Population Management
  • They can be useful for sending reminders to patients.
2 Likes

I want to know about this chatbot. Pls give more details and which hospital using this Chatbot in Chennai?

2 Likes

hi @Seshasalam, currently chatbots are used in hospitals for booking patient appointments, I think most of the corporate hospitals have the facility in their website, but I’m not aware of a specific hospital.

1 Like

Chatbots can be used for managing the medical equipment as well. It can reduce the down time of machines especially in hospitals. The first level of trouble shooting can be done and also reduce the number of customer complaints that a medical device company will be getting.

1 Like

@AnushaVenkatesan Can you tell me some leading company names which provides Chatbot applications?

1 Like

In the medical context, AI-powered chatbots can be used to triage patients and guide them to receive the appropriate help. … They collect basic information from patients, and then, based on the input, they provide patients with more information about their conditions and suggest the next steps.

1 Like