There are many digital health comming up ahat are the scratch problems faced by them
Health is a complex area, and the issues may vary depending on the problem that the startup tries to solve. If it’s a software play, it’s a challenge to design a product that’s intuitive for many people. The other issue is the management of health data and privacy / security related to the handling of data. Regulatory approval can be a challenge since health is a hyper-regulated area
Other problems like,
- Finding the key decision maker(s).
- Not understanding implementation in healthcare.
- Not knowing how to help buyers access funding for said solutions. etc…
- Slow Growth.
- Complex Industry.
- Doctors are tough.
- Lack of healthcare mentors in India.
- Need to connect with technology.