What are the legal requirements to start a medical tourism company in India, I can see many individuals are working as a medical tourism facilitator.
The Procedure is Simple as Follows:
- Start by verifying your documents like medical papers.
- Make sure of the treatment you want to avail.
- Conduct research on the procedure of treatment you want to take up.
- Meet the doctor before you undergo the treatment and get all medical tests done.
- Documents like visa, credit cards and traveller’s check must be kept in hand.
- Medical tourists are entitled to pay 50% less than what they are expected at their home country.
Moreover, medical tourism in India is of premium quality. Life-saving surgical treatments in this nation do not take much time at all. The procedures get done quickly and provide a pace of change to patients from across the globe.
Also, patients from outside the country need not wait for weeks to get a doctor’s appointment. The procedure makes sure that patients are assigned to specialists who are suitable to treat their condition in particular.